Features of vDOT
Enrol patients into directly observed therapy, creating a personalised care plan.
Review patient treatment administration, and provide feedback and corrections remotely.
Patients receive automated reminders of medications, as defined by their care plan.
Patients receive notifications of feedback when reviewed by their healthcare provider.
Benefits of vDOT
Video and Remote Directly Observed Therapy
For Healthcare Providers
- Reduced number of medical staff needed for observation
- Saves staff time on transport to visit patients at home
- Cost effective approach compared with traditional DOT
- Can be used to observe patients taking medication at the weekend and public holidays
- Flexible and convenient
- Can be used to improve or maintain treatment adherence
- Reduce travel burden for patients who live in rural areas with restricted access to medical staff and resources
- Can be used as communication tool between patient and medical staff e.g. discussion on medication side effects
- Can be used for monitoring adherence of immobile and disabled patients
If you are interested in seeing a product demo, or for more information, fill out the form below