Last Updated: 18th June 2022
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and the Site or App.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from the Site or App, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and the Site or App.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
What We Collect
We collect several types of information from and about users and visitors of our Site and App, including information:
Information You Provide
We collect your name, address, email address, phone number, username, password, demographic information (such as your gender and date of birthday) as well as other information you directly give us on our Site or App (such as videos of your medication usage).
When you are registered for an account to use our services or at any later time, you may provide certain personally identifiable information such as: your name, password, age, gender, email address, and home/mobile telephone number. When using our services, you may also upload videos of yourself taking your medication.
Copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us, will also be stored.
Information Automatically Collected.
When you visit our Site, whether or not you register for an account, Continga may send one or more cookies to your computer. Cookies remember information about your activities on a website. Please review your web browser “Help” file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings. You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. However, if you remove cookies, you may not have access to certain services or features available on the Site.
We automatically log information about you, and your computer or device. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page. For our app, we will log your device type, connection type, App version, and username and IP address.
Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information as follows:
- to verify your identity and administer your account.
- to operate, maintain, and improve our Site, App and services.
- to send information including confirmations, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- to protect our services against fraudulent, unauthorised, or illegal activity.
- to provide and deliver the patient service of remote monitoring by your clinician.
- to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
Sharing of Your Information
We may share personal information as follows
- We may share personal information with your consent only. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for research uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
Access of Your Information
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
To request this information, please contact us using the contact form on our home page.
Because we collect information about you from a variety of sources, we may ask you to contact the source of the information to correct the information.